Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our very own!

SO I have been a bit preoccupied with this new adventure of pregnancy and have neglected my blog. :)
Ryan & I found out April 11th that we were pregnant, catching us both by suprise, but we are 100% excited for this blessing to arrive on Dec. 11(ish). Ryan is a very proud father-to-be and is quick to help me and is very sympathetic to my moods and symptoms.
The morning sickness is pretty bad (like daily) and so they finally gave me some FANTASTIC drug that keeps me from puking all the time. Happy for that. We find out tomorrow (hopefully) if it's a boy or a girl. I think it'll feel a lot more "real" when I can start thinking of baby names and planning a nursery. Ryan said that as soon as he knew we were pregnant, he knew it was a girl. To contrast him, I'm saying BOY! :)
The last ultrasound was at 12 weeks and our baby was doing flips and sucking it's thumb. It's the craziest thing for me to realize there is a little person living inside of me.
No weird cravings (everyone asks). I'm just happy to eat and keep it down!
I made the move into maternity clothes a few weeks back and life is much more comfy. I may never return to pants with zippers! ;)
Think that'll do it for now. I'll write tomorrow with the update and maybe some pictures!

No comments: