Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Waiting for the baby




Hey friends,
Today is the due date and I'm not saying I WON'T have her today, but I'm definitely not feeling it! I have my weekly appointment with my doctor tomorrow and will know more then, BUT last week they said that they would like to induce Sunday night with a birth on Monday, 12/17 IF this little girl doesn't make an appearance of her own.
For those of you who pray: Please pray for courage, a labor without induction, and safety for all of us. I'm sure we'll be fine, but it's just a wee bit overwhelming to think about the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenge of bringing a little one into the world.
Here's a verse that I've enjoyed lately:
Isaiah 66:9
Do I bring to the moment of birth
and not give delivery?" says the LORD.
"Do I close up the womb
when I bring to delivery?" says your God.
OK-so I know he's talking about the nation of Israel BUT He makes a good point...He hasn't taken me all this way for nothing! :) We're gonna have this baby any day!
Here are a few prego pictures in the nursery to tide you over! ;)

No comments: