Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Favorite Things

Rain drops on roses and
whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles and

warm woolen mittens :)

OK-I like some of those things, but here are some others...

Playing cards and drinking with Oscar (he's a bad influence) ;)








Watching Smokie play with the nature in our back yard (she's clueless she's on a turtle)...
and Emmy enjoying the "Lisa Dahlias" named after my late friend from high school, Lisa Hunt.




Since moving to Indianapolis, I've enjoyed watching the Colts games on Sundays (except for recent Sundays) :X


I love that there is a Macy's en route to and from work!






I love that I can meet Ryan for lunch at La Hacienda when he's free- WAY better than when he had to drive 2 hours to be in the same town as his wife!

I love that there is a canal that runs behind my office for walks during lunch in good weather.
I love when my friends and family come to visit us OR when we have an opportunity to visit them!
What are your favorite things?

2 comments:

Googleheimer said...

That has to be the first and only time I've ever seen a cat playing cards. World Series of Poker, anyone?

Indy Gretchen said...

Oscar has always kept me in great company. Lately his pictures have had some help from Ryan :) -Gretchen